Its good to back home again!
Its amazing how the same 10 mins ferry ride home seems alot faster today. 9 weeks! 9 long painful weeks. Away from loved ones, away from every familiar sight and smell one could enjoy back in the main land, to taking up arms and assuming responsibility of protecting the nation. One word to describe such change- drastic!
I thank God for being the pillar of strength for me in my weakest, in the darkest night, in the fearful trench and in the latest hour. He has been faithful in supporting me and carrying me through all the ups and downs along the way.
I still remember how dragful it was for me to board the ferry. The 10 mins ride seemed like eternity. Joseph sat beside me and prayed for me.
Re-shifting my thoughts, i prayed: Nothing is by chance, the Lord surely has something in mind for me. God, i'll do my best believing that i can shine for You.
I am not the fittest, not the most vocal, not the most "ga-rang"...yet the Lord chose me to shine for Him and helped me be the best in my platoon. Thank God for such opportunity by His grace.
God has His own plans for everyone of us. When we decide to yield to His plans, there His destiny for us will begin to unfold. This for me was totally unexpected.
Chapter coming to a close, new chapter unfolding.
Where will it be? I'll let God decide.