Sunday, November 02, 2008

Not turning back

I'm just an imperfect man, doing my best to do what's right.
I've my weaknesses and i know i am not invincible.

In this world of inperfections, the human tendency has been inclinced to first cast a mental judgement before actually knowing the truth when things are unusual, odd and against the norm.

Logic tells you that a cancer patient in the end stage of his illness has no chance. It tells you to suck thumb and accept what's been put infront of you. And so is he who thinks in his heart. But if he chooses to believe that God's able to make all things possible, than the miracle for a healing lies at the foot of his door.

My point? There's always two sides to a coin.

I know i have many weaknesses and im not trying to prove otherwise.

It took me a long time to make this decision,
and i've finally made it,
the road ahead may be tough but i've decided to stay the course...
Came too far out to turn back now.