Sunday, May 22, 2011

Worthy of my praise

Very often, my heart wavers
my mind in doubts and my feet they stray from You
yet You remain true to me
Your presence, Your Love and Your peace.

To every promise you have given me
You delivered
You raised me from where I've fallen
And given me more than I should deserve

Where else could I find another,
There is none like You Lord;
Wonderful Savior,
Loyal Friend, and my loving Father.

Forgive me for I've been a lousy friend,
the times my heart turned cold
for the times my mind turn to another
and the times I strayed from Your path for me

Yet Your words say You'll never leave me.
And Your presence lift my soul when I cry out to You.

Where else can we find another
There is none like You Lord;
Prince of peace, Everlasting King; the lifter of my hands.

I bow in gratitude,
I lift my hands in surrender,
I praise you with my lips
for You alone is deserving,
for You alone is King.