Monday, February 20, 2012

My little Hope

2Sam 12:23 "...I shall go to him, but he shall not return me."

Losing Hope was one of the hardest thing I had to go through.
Totally helpless, exposed and vulnerable to the call of nature.
Our joy was short lived, for we knew her only for a brief moment.
She went home at week 6 old.

Into Your arms, my little Hope went
I know I shall see her one day
In Your blossom she will be nursed
And be taught Your righteous ways

Wait for me at Heaven's gate my little Hope
On the day that I would come
I long to be able to hold you tight
And give you the kiss you never get

Though I would have asked for longer time with you here
I know you're in a better place
With many Angels as your playmates
With Jesus as your friend

Grow well my girl, my little Hope
Until we meet again
Do know that I have great love for you
And you are just too beautiful, too wonderful,
too perfect for earth

For Heaven is where you belong
My little sweet angel, Hope