But not in fear, not lost nor defeated.
Men were created in glory,and for glory...After the fall, we all carry some inevitable flaws. We're imperfect and we have weaknesses. That doesnt make us a failure. We were "concieved in sin in our mother's womb" the bible says. We can have the boldness, the courage and the faith to believe in the word...that when it says that "God uses the weak things of this world to put to shame the mighty."
There're seasons in life where we all have to walk through our own valley...to confront our own fears, to allow God to mould our characters and to be humbled by the Lord. But rest assured in this, that God never puts a challange or a test ahead of us to fail us. He ensures that all these obsticals would stretch us alittle,expand our capacity and enable us to develop some muscles...
For what?
Haha, to develop more muscles to conquer the next mountian in life. TO rise above it and stand gloriously on top and say...
"by the grace of God, i am the head and not the tail...above and not beneath."
Glory to glory, faith to faith! There're always something bigger out there than our own selfish, limited ambitions, bigger visions...higher calling from above... greater dreams...better solutions...
God never seek to use perfect pple. He uses imperfect individuals, to perform and fulfill His perfect will.
I wana step out for Jesus! I wana step into Christ, bringing Christ wherever i go! I wana step into His presence and carry it the rest of my life. I wana fulfill the vision of the One who called me!
I am emerging and conquering! i will, i must and i CAN.
God is good, all the time...
And all the time, God is good!