Tuesday, August 28, 2007

a broken heart

I wana break loose,
to break forth and be out

I wana advance forward,
with hope and strength in my heart

I wana win this war,
from the many furnance of affliction

To soar the sky and sail the sea,
I wana live in victory

But life can be tough in many ways,
even the best fall down sometimes

What matters most isn't what life bring,
but how one deter its strong winds

You are my achor of hope,
You are the strength of my heart,
You are the love of my life,
and You are the Lord of all

Help me Lord, just as i am,
as i limp through my race of faith

I don't want to sucumb to what life brings,
give me strength to resist

To stand strong and tall, that's my goal,
and stay in the middle of the goal

Circumstance don't dictate my life,
People's opinions they come and go,
What matters most is having You in my life.

My greatest value is found in You.