Inside the soul of every man, lies a dream factory. Where the wildest dreams are concieved and the boldest confessions ever told
"Ohhh, I wana be the next president, I wana be a boss,
I wana save the world, I wana be somebody great..."
Voices of young dreamers looking far, far beyond where they currently are. Yet distance and time doesn't deter them, they only hear the sense of purpose driving them on. It gives them vision, of who they will become. It gives them hope, that tomorrow is gone be great. It gives them strength, when circumstances fall flat around them. It gives them courage, to fight the defeating thoughts of doubt.
Victory in life very often comes along after one has scaled the overwhelming steps of defeat. Therefore success comes to those who would not let failure deter them.
Great man who made history and left atonishing legency behind for hundreds and thousands of years, are all man who dared to dream, and was totally dedicated to pursuing them. They were disciplined in their pursuit as they focused their eyes on their world shaking dream.
Don't be satisfied in where you are, strife for more for the glory of God.
It doesn't cost to dream, but it is definately going cost you to chase the dream...
Pay the price, reach your dreams!