Oh God, oh God, oh God... I need a miracle!
Are You putting my test to faith? Are You teaching me to lean on You? I really need You. I'm really afraid...
You split the red sea for the Israelites, You fed them in the wilderness, You kept them from evil, You brought them to the promised land.
You worked all the miracles for them, I ask for a miracle to happen too!
The Bible say that i should "Be anxious for nothing!" and that i should let my request be made known to You.
Deliver me, make a way, there's no other way.
It seems like its humanly impossible. But i delight in You, that You always work the impossible and turn them into possibilities!
I surrender control to You and cast my cares on You. I abide right now under the shadow of the Amighty. I rest in Your peace.
Amen.