Friday, January 19, 2007

His unchanging grace found me

"Your grace found me just as I am,
empty handed but alive in Your hands..."
I've always thought that i am strong,
Until today when im left all alone.
He drew me back from destruction's path,
And lead me on to walk in His light.
The Lord gives and the Lord takes,
My heart broke and the pain remain.
The sting was unbearable, It left me in daze.
But my heart will stay, for its by God's grace.
My dreams and my desires, i left them behind. For i look onward, to the prize ahead.
Though i feel all alone, i've faith by Your word.
You're with me, ever so closely.
Your staff and rod, they comforts me.
God's unchanging grace found me, and i'll never forget.
How persistent He was, calling my name.
So God, dear God. Give me the strength, that i may stand at the end of the day.
I wana mount this summit, i wana stand on its top.
And shout Your name to all whom You saved.
I pray as i submit the future to Your hands.
Trusting You to guide my steps.
Thank you Lord,
Amen.