Wednesday, January 03, 2007

lead me out

"I am gona be what He wants me to be,
No matter how long it'll take me to be.
I'm gona be inside His will...
Yesh im gona be glad;
when God gets through with me."


The light in the future seems dim. The stars arent shining. My world is caving in on me. My hope is gone. The vision for the future is blured before me. My heart within me faints in heaviness. The weight of this cross seems too much to bear. I feel all alone. My mind is all confused. What have i done. I messed up my destiny. I lost it all together. It's all gone. I'm afraid of the unknown and dark future ahead. I dont wana go. But surrender control of my life to You dear Lord. I tried to do it my way, and it failed terribly.

Yet i know, i shall abide in the shadow of the Most High. YOU O Lord, are my shelter in times of refuge. I know no other who can deliver me from this. You're my only hope, the only beam of light that's leading me to walk forward each day. In Your presence i wana be...always. Father, i want to have a relationship with you, from now till forevermore...

Father, help me to live in self-denial. Help me live a pure and holy life before You. Help me change to be the person U've created me to be. Mould my character. Help me live my life with integrity. I wana live my life in the fear of the Lord. I'm weak. I'm undeserving of Your grace and mercy. I don't wana take your grace for granted. Yet my flesh has such a strong hold on me. God what shld i do. I feel as if i've no control over myself. I need to die to my old man, but i don't know how. I wana live right , holy and pure before you...I don't know how to walk right. I wana live in total surrenderance to You.

Holy Spirit lead me. Help me. I'm weak. I don't know how. I've failed big time. Please, lead me out of this mess. Lead me to meet God. Change me to be like Jesus. Change me. Most imptly, CHANGE my heart and renew my mind Lord. I never wana repeat this mistake again. I don't ever walk and wander any further. Deliver me from the evil one i pray.

HEAR ME LORD. Please. There's none who can deliver me. Only You. I cry out to YOU!

lead me out i pray.