Tuesday, February 06, 2007

impactful weekend

What a glorious weekend!

God has renewed my passion for Him and He is taking me to the new level! The series of msges that Pastor Ulf preached on are indeed words in season. Seated among the front sections facing the stage, fire exploded within my heart as i hear the Word of God being brought alive through Pastor's teaching. Sitting at the edge of my seat, i listened intensely with a heart of expectancy, burning with excitement.

YES I'M BLESSED!

YES, I'M BLESSED, AT THE SAME TIME TO BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS-THROUGH MISSION; CHINA!

YES, WE NEED TO DEPEND ON THE HOLY SPIRIT IN ALL OUR DOINGS. A NEW WAVE OF CHARISMATIC RENEWAL/REVIVAL IS COMING!

I don't know about u, it definately has changed my life. I'm excited for what's to come. As i read through God's general, i've been desiring the supernatural gifts that the great generals of God had. They moved in mighty signs and wonders and walked so closely to the Holy Spirit. I want that kind of life. I wana shine in that manner. I wana be able to preach Jesus to others with signs and wonders. I wana operate in the gifts of the Spirits. I wana experience the power of God in my life. I wana live in the supernatural manifestations! I wan that life of adventure with you,HOLY SPIRIT! YESH, I DO!

I lay myself down, to be the vessel sold out for You.
I may not be perfect, You've loved me since Adam and You're faithful in Your love.
Who could have thought, the GREAT I AM desires to dwell in this filthy heart of mine.
Take me on this adventure with You, being part of Your every move on earth...
I give up trying to live this life my own, for i've messed up big time.
Guide me and lead me so that i can lead this life for You.
Fill me, mould me and use me... Lord!
That's my heart cry! I wana be part of Your every move.

Love.