Our lives are made up from the decisions we make. Having the liberty to choose, also means, we have to determine which choice is the right one. The decisions we make today, affects our tomorrows. It has consequence, that we all must face and shoulder. God expects us to read His truth, search His word and seek Him, as we live through life, making choices. But the power to choose, often gets abused and misused. Perhaps by users who don't understand its power and how it would affect us, and our future. And i was one of those, who didn't grasp this truth early enough. Now, i live to face the consequence of my bad decision. And now, i shoulder the consequence and take responsibility over it as i walk on God's road of restoration...Getting up where I've fallen, climbing back on my ladder of faith. Its not easy, having the need to start with ground 0 again. But thats part of the cross i gotta face.
Sometimes there's no pain-free way, just the right way.
God, i screwed up pretty bad this time. And im trying my best to do all that is right to fix it. And im tired trying to fix things. I've come to the understanding that its not my role to fix things, its Yours. While i have fallen, God You expect me to get on my feet and move on. But God, i needa know that all that has happened and all my efforts put in to stand up again, mattered to you. Mend this wound Lord. A healed scar, is always better than an open wound. I need a closure. I wana move on. But as i walk, im so dis-satified with where i am. Perhaps i don't understand. But God, i believe You do. Like a stretched rubber band, how do You expect that i shrink. I don't wish to shrink, i don't wana to be forced to accept medirocity. God, walk me through this. Its painful. It's heart wrecking. Come Holy Spirit, come Lord. Give me the security i need. The comfort, understanding and acceptance that im seeking. I needa know, that all my doings now, matters to You. Becos each one of them are done for You. And if my level of understanding is not in line with Yours, God speak to me. quickly. Im already starting to feel stucked in the pit. But im sure, that there isn't any pit too deep, that the love You have is not able to fill. Draw closer to me Lord, as i draw closer to You. Perhaps men may not understand my position. That's not impt. I can live without their understanding. But God, i need Yours. Each step that i take, in this course of restoration...God it is for You. I hope You know that...Help me not to give up, and to stay on Your course of restoration work. To have patience-the capcity, to wait for You to bring abt the breakthrough and miracle.
Give me the grace to accept the things i cannot change, the love that would mend every wound, the strength to brave the challenges life brings and the hope to carry on walking, knowing tml's gona be a better day with You. I love You.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
The Right Way
"Sometimes there is no pain-free way, just the right way."
-Sy Rogers-