Monday, May 14, 2007

Peace

I needa a little peace.

Shut the mouth of the critic.
Shut the mouth of the accuser of the brethren.
Shut the wisphers of those who judge against those who belongs to You.
Let the enemies be scattered!
And let the righteous be glad...

I belong to You,
abiding in the shelter of Your wings.
You're my salvation, my refuge, my help in times of needs.

Why are you so down cast O my soul!
Fred not, and be anxious for nothing!

The Lord is my Advocate.
Vengence belongs to the Lord.
I surrender control to You.
I submit to Your will.

I will learn to wait on the Lord,
and trust in Your character.

Give me the ability to forget the pain.
I look to You.
Lead me to the Rock that is higher than I.

Your ways are not my ways.
Your thoughts are higher than mine.
I will learn to follow Your guidance,
even though i may not understand Your ways sometimes.

Jesus You're Lord.
I will be angry, and not sin.

You are Lord over me.
My spirit man is Lord over my flesh.
And i belong to You.