Tuesday, May 08, 2007

It takes courage to love God.
It takes strength of heart to cling to Him.
It takes extrodinary faith to trust in His will.
It takes unconditional obedience to deserve His praise.
It takes a pure heart and clean hands to draw near to His presence.
It takes great sacrifice to keep loving Him.
It takes capacity to wait before He show you His ways.
It takes selflessness to lean upon His grace.

Sometimes its painful.

But it's gona be more painful, when you do it your way and live in regret later.

If its meant to be, its gona come back to me.
I die to it, as it put it in my Master's hand.
I'm drawing near to my Jesus, as I put it all aside.
My dreams and my desires, my ambition and goals,
I cannot let them have a better of me,
If i wana reach His goals.
I know that sometimes what i want,
May not be what You want for Me.
So I gotta learn to trust,
In you perfect will for me.

I'm letting go of my self and its desires, may it fade and die.
Cos' I'm leaning on Your grace, to walk in this new life.