Thus saith of the Lord unto Us:
"Jeremiah 30:18-22
"Jeremiah 30:18-22
18 Thus says the Lord: 'Behold, I will bring back the captivity of Jacob's tents, And have mercy on his dwelling places; The city shall be built upon its own mound, And the palace shall remain according to its own plan.
19 Then out of them shall proceed thanksgiving And the voice of those who make merry; I will multiply them, and they shall not diminish; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small. 20 Their children also shall be as before, And their congregation shall be established before Me; And I will punish all who oppress them.
21 Their nobles shall be from among them, And their governor shall come from their midst; Then I will cause him to draw near, And he shall approach Me; For who is this who pledged his heart to approach Me?' says the Lord.
22 'You shall be My people, And I will be your God.' "
Proclaimed Pastor Kong, as He stood behind the pulpit to edify the Church with the Word of God.
"I pledge my heart to draw near to You Lord! " was the cry of my heart as i wept before the awesome presence of the Lord.
Standing where i was, i was overwhelmed by God's reassuring presence. Once again, He assured me of my insecurity and saturated my heart with His love.
I wept and wept, in godly sorrow.
For i've slided away from Him, and ran away from my first love.
I am convinced that i'm a failure, without Him...
As i will continue to live in slavery, bound by sin and the yoke of bondage...
The cry:
I no longer wana sit by the sidelines. I wana be part of God's move. I wana jump into His migthly river to flow with His spirit and be a vessel completely yeilded to Him.
I'm sorry for my failures, for the mistakes, for the bad decisions i've made.
I'm sorry that i've messed up my life.
I'm sorry for having nothing else to give to you.
I offer my heart to You, and lay down my life on Your altar.
I give You my all, in gratitude.
Consume me,Oh all consuming fire,
Burn within Me a strong desire to be more like You.
Take my hands, as I'll follow You,
To do what You may, As i wana do all that You want me to.
It's time for a change!
I'm not satified.
I'm hungry and thirsty for more of You; more of Your righteousness; more of Your godly characters; more of Your power; more of You Holy Spirit.
"The sacrifices of the Lord are a broken spirit and a contrite heart."
Oh God, take my heart and break it into million pieces.
Break every pride, every egoism, every self-centered,every bad attitude, every bad motive, every bad thought, every sin, everything that has not been submitted to Your Lordship.
BREAK THEM IN JESUS' NAME.
I rather walk with a limp for the rest of my life, as i follow You...
than not having You at all in my life.
I refuse to let You GO.